Are you ready for a new smile? There is no better time than the present to create a confident smile to boost your self-image for a more successful year. Dr. David Jones, Dr. Priyanka Dutt, and our team at Roanoke Dental Care in Roanoke, Virginia, offer cosmetic services, including teeth whitening to help you look your best.
Our professional teeth whitening treatment is a quick, simple way to achieve a brighter smile. Roanoke Dental’s whitening treatment is a whitening gel, combined with an advanced whitening light, which quickly lightens your teeth. If your schedule doesn’t allow you to come in, we also offer take-home whitening options for you. With our teeth whitening system, you can be assured to receive superior results to visibly brighten your smile.
A healthy, radiant smile is no accident. It involves building good oral hygiene habits and having regular professional dental cleanings to maintain those pearly whites. Diligent daily brushing and flossing keep your teeth and gums looking their best. Even so, the number one change our patients seem to request is for a whiter smile.
Why Do Teeth Lose Their Luster?
- Food and beverages: berries, certain candies, coffee, tea, and red wine can attach to the tooth enamel and stain it
- Tobacco use: tar and nicotine can darken teeth.
- Medications: drugs such as antibiotics, antipsychotics, antihistamines, and high blood pressure medications can alter tooth enamel.
- Age: as enamel thins out over time, the yellower dentin layer beneath comes through.
- Trauma: injury can darken tooth color because the tooth creates more dentin in response to an injury.
Are your teeth losing their luster? Are they yellowing? If so, we would like to help. Our team can lighten your teeth several shades using an in-office whitening system. We offer both in-office and at-home teeth whitening for our Roanoke Dental Care patients in Roanoke, Virginia.
Please give us a call today at 540-685-0105 if you are interested in learning how our teeth whitening treatment can benefit your smile. Dr. David Jones and Dr. Priyanka Dutt are excited to help you radiate a healthier, brighter smile this year!